Here at Sunrise Storage, getting you ready for cooler weather is what our storage units do best! Everyone needs a little help moving things to storage, whether this is your first time storing, and you are seasoned mover, these self storage tips will be helpful. Find the Orwigsburg PA storage unit that suits your storing needs at Sunrise Storage.
Self storage tips for cooler weather
- To avoid having to buy new chlorine next year, store chemicals for the pool in a dry cool place. Temperature controlled storage keeps condensation out and mold from growing.
- After the grates and burners are spotless, the grill can be winterized with a light layer of oil. This keeps rust away and makes your outdoor appliance last longer.
- Self storage is beneficial when your family swaps summer clothes for winter wear. A small unit, will be sufficient to store boxes of clothes and shoes.
- How are businesses using storage units to prepare for fall? Close the patio down and store chairs, and tables here. Even landscapers use our units to swap lawn mowers for snow blowers, and store them safely till next year.
- A good cleaning will do patio furniture well before moving to storage. Fabric chair pads can be washed as normal; metal and wicker chairs should be wiped down and sprayed with a layer of gloss.
- Furniture covers will keep dust and dirt off furniture and hanging clothes while in storage. Stop in our office for helpful moving supplies.
Still not sure what storage unit would be best for you? Talk with a storage professional today! Sunrise Storage has self storage tips for vehicle storage and summer gear. Do not leave your gear out in the cold this winter, stop by our Orwigsburg PA storage facility to start renting your next storage unit.