Finding new places for all of your belongings after the holiday season can become challenging. However, with the right storage, reclaiming your space can be extremely simple. Our holiday storage tips will show you how easy it will be to eliminate the challenges you have faced in the past by taking back your space. Additional to the holiday storage tips, Sunrise Storage has the storage selections available to help you start the new year off by reclaiming your space with storage.
It is time to put away your wreaths, take down all of your holiday lights, and gather up the rest of your holiday season decorations. Get back to enjoying your clean space once again with these holiday storage tips below!
Holiday Storage Tips
- Wrap your strands of holiday lights around a piece of cardboard, so no tangling can form.
- Egg cartons are ideal for storing small-round ornaments.
- Use a coat hanger for your wreaths.
- Place all of your decorations in clear bins, so you can see the items within.
- Shrinkwrap your artificial tree to eliminate damage during the winter, spring and summer months.
Sunrise Storage Features
- 24/7 digitally recorded cameras.
- Secure-gated facility.
- Personalized keypad access.
- Drive-up storage units.
- Outdoor RV, boat, and vehicle parking is available.
Sunrise Storage in Orwigsburg PA
The process of renting a storage unit at Sunrise Storage is designed to be simple. For the customers that know what storage they are looking for or if they have stored in their past, we offer online rentals. This feature saves customers time if they choose to rent online.
If you are undecided, or not sure of the storage units that would benefit you, our manager will gladly assist you. They will be able to guide you through the storage unit options and prices that are being offered. Sunrise Storage is always here to help you.
Located off of Centre Turnpike or Route 61 in Orwigsburg PA, we are proudly serving Schuylkill County. Discover our facility and ring in the new year by reclaiming your space with storage!