The back to school season has returned, and yes, that means your busy schedules have returned too. How can our local storage in Orwigsburg PA be a benefit to you when preparing for the forthcoming school year? Having some additional space, your possessions will be safe and secure until the next season they are needed. We at Sunrise Storage also have tips for around your home in order to get you and your children ready for the new year. Discover some of the ways our local self storage units help with back to school!
Ways To Organize The House
Back to school calls for planning out your weekly meals and organizing your family’s schedule. Get organized in a hurry with these helpful tips.
- Creating a command center will allow everyone to stay organized. Keep a wall calendar, weekly meal plan, chore chart, and younger kids’ visual schedule.
- Put up hooks on a wall to hang your children’s backpacks and adult work bags. This causes less clutter around the home.
- Post a morning and bedtime routine illustrated checklist on the wall of your child’s bedroom.
- Plan and prepare your weekly meals on a Sunday. Preparing parts of your weekly dinners ahead of time will save you time and money.
- Create a homework station for your kids to concentrate on their school work. A trifold board that you can design and organize is a good tool and also folds away easily when not in use.
Find an abundance of more tips to help around your house here!
How To Store Outdoor Equipment
- Benefit from our large storage units to store your kayaks and canoes, protecting them from severe weather.
- When you are done with your pedal bikes for the season there are few things you will need to do first before storing. (1) Clean all dirt and debris. (2) Lube the chain and cables. (3) Inflate both of the tires to prevent flat spots.
- Before the winter season sets in you have some preparation to do for your lawn care equipment. (1) Fill the gas tank completely and add a fuel additive. (2) Fill the tires completely with air. (3) Change the oil.
- Designate time to let your tents and sleeping bags air out after your last use before storing them.
- Place camping gear into clear storage bins, and then label the outside of the contents located within.
Interested in a storage unit for your seasonal gear? Rent or reserve a unit today!
Sunrise Storage is the local storage choice for you during this back to school season! Our outdoor storage units can be the solution to storing any of your camping gear, pop-up campers, or RVs. Despite the joyful summer being over, clear out your home of all your seasonal possessions. Then move them into local storage in Orwigsburg PA, with the facility you trust at Sunrise Storage.