Organizing your garage can be challenging but not with these creative hacks. Sunrise Storage has found out some innovative hacks for your garage that will make your life a little less stressful. Use these hacks while organizing your garage and make the most out of your storage space.
Garage Organization Ideas
- For commonly used metal tools like scissors, screwdrivers and more, a magnetic strip secured at the wall can become your go-to place. Make sure that all items have their sharp edges pointing in the same direction.
- Build a foldable table that lays flat against your wall when not in use will help you save some floor space.
- Back corners of the garage are the perfect spot for corner shelves where you can store small items like glues and oils.
- Clear containers are a perfect way to organize all the miscellaneous things that you store in your garage. Don’t forget to label all your containers.
- Utilize pegboards to store all your small hand tools. They are strong enough to hold most of the items in your garage.
Storing in ORWIGSBURG, PA
Our Storage experts at Sunrise Storage can help you with all your storage and organizing needs. If you run out of storage space while organizing or cleaning your house, our experts will help you find the perfect storage unit for all your belongings. We offer a wide variety of drive-up storage units ranging from 5×5 to 20×30. In addition to our great selection and competitive pricing, our facility is safe and secure.