Are you moving or relocating? If the stresses of moving are getting you down, let us help. We have the extra space and storage experts to guide you through this process. Sunrise Storage is here with organization solutions, answers to your seasonal storage troubles, and the best ways to protect your treasures. Keep reading to find answers to your packing and moving dilemmas. Our experts will show you our packing supplies and tips to use them.
Storage supplies and tips to use them:
- Self cling bubble pack is great for small or fragile items. You can also prevent any left over tape marks.
- Don’t forget to buy the extras. Tape, markers and labels will help you stay on top of the moving clutter.
- Give fabric items a breathable cover. The micro pores allow the fabric to release the moisture and prevent mold or mildew from growing.
- Small boxes are great for heavier items, such as books, cd’s and small household items.
- Large boxes are meant for lighter larger objects, such as lamps. Be cautious when stacking your boxes since, the large ones are not meant for heavy items.
- Protection kits have everything you need when packing the fine china. The partitions and bubble pouches help absorb the turbulence when transporting your items.
- There are many locks to choose from to help protect your belongings. Disk locks have the most amount or protection and last the longest, even in harsh outdoor conditions.
- Fight mildew and mold with the refillable damp-rid container. This will save your belongings from being damaged by built up moisture.
- If you are moving fragile items, first wrap them in newsprint or kraft paper, to control any movement.
When it’s time to pack up the house or your small business needs some extra space, the storage experts are ready to help you! Stop in to talk with us about our on-site storage supplies.